Wednesday, November 20, 2013

#HornyHDay - Cara's first menage in SEX BOOT CAMP #erotica #menage #allgirl


Hello! Time for another Horny Hump Day excerpt
from Sex Boot Camp.

I'm working on revisions for this story, and hoping to publish it soon.

Designed by Fantasia Frog Designs

Here's three sentences from SEX BOOT CAMP.
Cara overheard Veronica and Natasha before, 
but this time, she's a part of the experience.

(In this story, there is FF, MF, FFF, and MFM.)

Enjoy! 

But Veronica and Natasha fondled them anyway, pinching, sucking, caressing, and nipping, their attention sending me into a dizzying frenzy of lust. I wanted their attention all over my body, not just on my breasts. I spread open the rest of the sheet and fingered my slick folds.



Be sure to visit the other participating authors here.

~ Paisley XX

3 comments:

Patricia Green said...

Your first-person writing is quite compelling. You can feel her enthusiasm. Well done.

Kathryn R. Blake said...

Wow, she's a greedy little thing, isn't she? Although I'm sure she gives as good as she gets. Exciting snippet, Paisley. Look forward to reading more.

Carrie-Anne said...

Very hot! This reminds me of some of the menages I've read in anonymous Victorian erotica.