Saturday, September 27, 2014

Doesn't matter how old in SEXY SUITORS FROM SPACE #MySexySaturday #erotica #scifi

My Sexy Saturday

Hello everyone! Thanks for visiting me for the 61st week of My Sexy Saturday!

The theme this week is all about getting your sexy on…no matter what your age.

So, here's seven from SEXY SUITORS FROM SPACE. Enjoy!


Set-up: Heather is trying to figure out why she can't find her two guides at the resort. No one seems to have seen them. But an older lady from her table has an explanation for her.

“Yes, the beings from another galaxy.” Lowering her voice, she leaned in closer. “They take multiple shapes. But I’ll bet my next pension check that the one who came for you the other night is one of them.”

I paused. Had I heard her correctly? “You think Alek is an alien?”

“Yes, and the other one you’re looking for, too.”

“How do you know?” Complete fantasy or aliens? I didn’t know which explanation sounded crazier.

“You hang around with their kind long enough, you learn to recognize them, even in human form.”

“You mean, you’ve been with...?”

She winked. “An old widow like me wouldn’t fly up here in the middle of winter if it wasn’t worth it. I can tell you, I’ve never spent one single night here alone. My mate finds me every time I come here. Doesn’t matter how long I’ve been away.”

~ About Sexy Suitors from Space ~

A vacation to the far North...

Heather is gifted a week away at a resort in the Arctic Circle by her grandmother, a chance to finally move on after finding her fiancé in bed with another woman.

With two Nordic hunks to keep her company...

The two sexy studs make it easy to get over her failed relationship. That is, until they tell her their secret.

Are the two men really extraterrestrials or just a fantasy created by her lonely soul?

Caution: Includes alien probing, anal sex, and a hot MFM ménage.

Available from

Buy from All Romance eBooks Buy from Amazon.com Buy from Barnes & Noble Buy at Coffee Time Romance Google Play square Buy from iBooks Buy from Kobo Buy from Smashwords



Be sure to check out other MY SEXY SATURDAY excerpts!





No comments: