Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Who is the mysterious probing creature in SEXY SUITORS FROM SPACE? #HornyHDay #erotica

Warning! Not Safe For Work!!


Hello and thank you for joining me for another Horny Hump Day!

I'll be revealing the cover for Sexy Suitors From Space tomorrow.

Until then, here's another snippet from the story: 
~Heather has been given a trip to the glass igloos in Finland by her 
grandmother to get over finding her fiance in bed with another woman.~

While the unknown being held no form while probing Heather, things change here:

Needing some contact, I reached to hold the creature again, this time touching something solid. A body, not a combination of lights and air, soft skin brushing across my lips in a kiss.

Flicking my eyes open, I met the gaze of a man I'd met two days earlier.

Horny Hump Day:
Participating authors post three SEXY sentences from their published works or WIP.
Click HERE to visit the other authors participating HORNY HUMP DAY.

~ Paisley XX

4 comments:

Kathryn R. Blake said...

Ooh, now I definitely want to know more. He can be invisible and appear as human, now that's an alien I'd like to get to know better. Love the snippet, Paisley.

Christina Phillips said...

Very intriguing snippet! I think Heather is in for a fun time :-)

Patricia Green said...

Perfect teaser. I am totally intrigued. These little revelations every week really make me want to read more. Good work!

Carrie-Anne said...

This is such an intriguing encounter!